Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Growling

Dear Pupu

I had a quiz yesterday and today. I hope I can get full marks.

It's amazing how some people can go to great length to cheat at tests. I'm not talking about people from my course. Most of them wun cheat, because they want to test their own capability. Or that's what I believe. I'm talking about the quiz that I had for my elective. People can scribble formulas on the table, take their notes out and copy, discuss and copy from friends. Although all these may be common to some, I'm just amazed by the sheer number of people doing it. Seeing this makes me having second thought about using the S/U option on this module, because the quiz wasn't difficult at all.

Anyway during this morning's lesson, my friend heard some loud growling sound and he thought that the ceiling was about to give way. It was actually the sound coming from my stomach. And I think the entire tutorial room was filled with the sound. I could have sworn that I had breakfast before I came to school.

I'm having 8.30am lessons the next morning. I'm damn emo about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home