Christmas
Dear Pupu
First of all, merry christmas. You've been a good friend to me ever since I started imagining you. Actually, I'm not a very christmas person. I do not really enjoy special holidays. To me, its just another god damn holiday. It has been raining alot lately. It was as if the country is in a cooler region, the rain would tun into snow and everywhere would already be piled by white snow.
The end of the year is approaching and I have been wondering what I have done for the year. Nothing. I did nothing but study and play. I felt no acheivements and satisfaction for the year. I could probably predict that the following year would pretty much be the same. Perhaps I put too much priority into study. The next time an opportunity presents itself, I should say 'yes'.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home