Sunday, December 28, 2008

A new rule

Dear Pupu

There is a certain kind of people I absolutely hate in this world. What they did is intolerable. They have no shame, no concern for the people around them and continue to degrade themselves despite scientific proven facts. If you're thinking of prostitutes, shame on you too!

I'm talking about smokers. Yes, they are the ones who cause the people around them to sniff in their second hand smoke. In fact, second hand smoke is more dangerous than first hand smoke. They do it for enjoyment, coolness and on top of all these, stupidity. I also noticed that most smokers tend to have sleepy eyes. If you put two smokers together and let them start smoking, they could struck a conversation easily and become good friends after a few moments.

If I ever became the prime minister or president, I would ban smoking immediately. All those who are caught smoking shall be imprisoned, even those who are in possession of cigerattes. And I hope that while they are showering in the prison, one of them would drop a bar of soap and this would happen :)


Hell yes~! Then they would not able to summon the enthusiasm to masterbate in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home