The drunkard
Dear Pupu
The man decided to move on with his life. He walked down the street and went into a cafe for breakfast. He sat beside a man who was drinking only a bottle of beer. The drunkard looked sad and he had constant hiccups. He noticed the man and bought him a bottle of beer to drink with him.
Man: Thank you for the beer. Why are you drinking alone?
Drunkard: *Hiccup* That's because I have no one to drink with.
Man: Is having beer for breakfast enough for u?
Drunkard: Yes of course. *Hiccup* Go on, try it. You'll love it!
Man: (Started drinking and coughed) It's so bitter....
Drunkard: Oh it is? When I was young, I thought beer was bitter too. But now, it taste good~! *Hiccup*
Man: I don't get it.
Drunkard: *hiccup* You're fortunate boy~ This means that you have not experience how hard life can be. Once you do, the bitterness of life cannot be compared with beer any longer~
Man: I understand now. Maybe I should come another day and drink with you when I've experienced difficulties.
Drunkard: That's it boy~ *Hiccup*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home