Dream
Dear Pupu
One fine day, a man woke up from a dream. He kept having the same dream over and over again, so he decided to book an appointment with a mental health doctor. Somehow, the man felt that he need someone to decipher the dream for him. He finally met the doctor and lied on a couch.
Doctor: What seems to be the problem?
Man: I had a dream doctor. It was weird.
Doctor: A weird dream eh? What did you see?
Man: I saw a beautiful woman. She was wearing a white dress.
Doctor: So did anything happen afterwards?
Man: I told her that I was waiting her for a very long time. I do not know why I said that.
Doctor: Hmm.... I see. Did that woman reply you? Did she do anything?
Man: She just smiled at me like an angel. But she slowly drifted back and disappeared from my sight. I tried chasing after her, but my legs just won't move. What's happening doctor?
Doctor: Do you feel lonely?
Man: Yes I do. Sometimes I wake up in the morning feeling lonely and depressed.
Doctor: It seems that your subconscious mind has created this woman in your dream to fill in your loneliness. Perhaps she is the woman of your dream, and you have been waiting for her. Unfortunately, you couldn't catch hold of her.
Man: What does this mean then?
Doctor: Hmm.... You said that your legs were not moving. Perhaps it's a sign that is hinting you to move on with your life. Only then will you be able to find the girl of your dream.
Man: Oh I get it now! Thank you doctor!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home