Already lost
Dear Pupu
It's been 3 days since school started and I'm already lost in lectures. And I can't seem to get the electives I want, not even one. Even though I can use the S/U options on the rest of my electives, I still want to try and score.
One of the most hateful public holiday is coming, and that's Chinese New Year. Due to some reasons that I refuse to say, it's just another public holiday to me. Again, I'm not a Chinese New Year person. I dun even like receiving Ang Baos, or eating new year goodies. It's all disgusting to me.
The following is a conversation between a doctor and an overweight patient.
Doctor: I feel sad.
Patient: Why's that?
Doctor: I had a girlfriend, and I was as fat as you in the past.
Patient: No way! So what happened?
Doctor: After I loss some weight, she dumped me.
Patient: Impossible!
Doctor: She said there's less of me to love now.
Patient: You're mocking me aren't you?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home