Blood
Dear Pupu
Saturday night is quite a horror to me. One of my terrapins suddenly vomitted blood. I have no idea what was the cause. Blood was coming out from its mouth and it's lower jaw was all bloody. It stores the blood in his mouth and squirts it out once in awhile. It has been a long time since I was so worried. I was afraid that it was going to bleed to death. The entire place was splashed with red.
My sister managed to get a vet's number and consulted him. If my terrapin wasn't vomitting food, then the injury might be somewhere between the mouth and the stomach. I was suspecting whether my terrapin has a terminal illness or it bit it's tongue. So there was nothing we can do, except to wait for the blood to clot and the bleeding to stop. I couldn't even bear to hear the sound of my terrapin squirting blood.
Eventually, the squirting stopped and I was so relieved. I hope nothing like this ever happens again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home