Friday, March 13, 2009

Agony

Dear Pupu

My friend copied my answer during one of a surprise quiz and it turned out to be partially wrong. He blamed me and said he should have chosen another answer instead. At that point of time, I seriously felt like throwing his head against a hard concrete wall and strangle him to death using a metal chain. I hate this kind of people. Unfortunately the planet has plenty of them to spare.

Anyway during my elective lecture, a girl was late and she sat next to me. Immediately I smell a foul stench coming from her. I can only describe the stench similiar to a pair of socks that had been worn repeatedly for months. It was just unbearable. Not only that, I saw her from the corner of my eye that she adjusted her boobs and shifted her bra. If she was a beautiful girl with nice assets, I still wouldn't mind. But she isn't. The state of my mind was like this for the rest of the lecture:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home