Burn the shop
Dear Pupu
I've been missing for the past week. Dun blame me. I was suddenly abducted by space aliens and they brought me to the moon. Space monkeys appeared and they appeared to be habitants there. I was treated with moon bananas and forced to play with their games. After days of observation, the space aliens finally brought me back. I'm serious.
After I reached home, my sister asked me to go to the nearby photocopy shop to print a word document. When I stepped into the shop, the auntie was gossiping on the phone. She asked me what I wanted and I replied. She had a second line and answered it as well. Then she began talking again. I thought it was important and I waited. She asked me what I wanted and I replied, again. After 5 minutes, she finally put down the phone and told me her printer was out of ink. Then she continued to key in stuff into her computer, saying out the numbers loudly.
I was damn furious. I wanted to give her one tight slap. Besides that, I would also like to pour gasoline all over her shop and set it on fire. What a filthy bitch! She could have just told me that in the first place. And what's a photocopy shop doing without ink??????
Since today is friday, which means "Manga Day" for me, I shall not let myself be angry over an old and slimy bitch. Woohoo~~~~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home