Kindness
Dear Pupu
This morning I went to buy newspaper from a shop. An uncle was standing right beside me. He blocked his left nostril and tried to clear some mucus from his right nostril by blowing it out. I can feel some mucus falling on my arm. I felt disgusted and stared at him. I just felt like smacking his face with my newspaper. He pretended nothing happened. Then I went to another shop to buy some breakfast. Even though I came first, the other aunties and uncles quickly shouted their order and cut me out. When it was my turn, my breakfast was sold out.
I felt bullied by this world.
Kindness to strangers would do you no good.
In the end, people would just spit at you.
The human mind is complex and dangerous.
Eventually you can only rely on your own.
And one more thing.... stupid singaporeans just won't let passengers alight first.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home