Guts
Dear Pupu
Working in a call center ain't easy. Our job scope isn't to answer calls from customers. We are required to call customers and ask them to re-contract with Starhub Max-online. From this job, I really get to see how ugly people can really get. Of course I know how ugly people can get, but I get to SEE how ugly people are.
Some people think that they are the only customers for Starhub. I felt like ripping their guts out of their living body and turn their lives into living hell. Some of them are just nice. Others can't be bothered. And my boss is quite sales-driven. He always wants us to meet the target for the day. First day at work and the rest of the temp staffs are already discussing when to quit. It's quite demoralising actually. I just need to convince myself that I need the money to go Hong Kong. :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home