Sunday, May 4, 2008

Hot

Dear Pupu

It's been so freaking hot lately. I can even perspire at home while playing my psp. Sometimes I felt like ripping off my clothes. I guess Al Gore is right after all. I'm beginning to believe in global warming now. I even went to Courts to check out the price of an air-con. I can't possibly afford it now. Rain, please come.

My fingers are quite sore from playing the guitar. We're learning a new song and its called "It might be you". It's a song from a movie called "Tootsie". I've never heard of it, because it was in the 80s. Anyway, the song sounds nice. Can't wait to finish learning it.

Imagine a mafia who went to jail and wanted to turn over a new leaf. He gets out of prison and finds a new job. He became a car seller. "Hi there mate~ Looking for a new car? I recommend this model for you. It can go up to a top speed of XXX km/hr. Even the cops won't be able to catch up with you. The head is also made from strong steel. It won't cause any dent even if you hit five people in a row at high speed. And check out the the huge boot. You can put three bodies in it."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home