Samurai
Dear Pupu
Had my second paper yesterday. Three more to go.... sigh.....
I almost tripped and fell over a man's leg when I boarded the mrt. He suddenly stretched his leg out when I was walking past him. Not only did he not apologize, he still stared at me. What the hell...... If I have a DeathNote and the Shinigami eyes, I'll immediately write his name down. His death would be lying down on the mrt track and let the train run over him, cutting his legs away.
Or if I'm a samurai, I would swiftly unsheathed my katana and cut his legs off, like those shown in anime. I would savour the moment when he shout and scream in pain, with blood splashing everywhere. Then I would continue slicing his leg into small pieces right in front of him. That would be a joy wouldn't it?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home