Monday, April 28, 2008

Killer

Dear Pupu

Today's paper is the ultimate killer. After I managed to squeeze all the reactions inside my empty head, only a few reactions are tested. And some questions are extremely challenging. We were suppose to choose four out of five qns, but one of my friend did all five. Its a good thing that I asked him. He immediately rushed back into the exam hall and looked for one of the profs to cancel one of the qns.

My final paper is on wednesday evening. I shall chiong for it. I can cry and get depressed when my result is out. Now I shall focus on my last paper and play heartily after it is over. I'm on fire now baby~~!!!!! Here's an interesting quote I read from an email.

"Marriage: It is an agreement in which a man loses his bachelor degree and a woman gains her master."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home