Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Employed

Dear Pupu

I am finally employed. I found it all by myself. Of course I had to look at the papers. The job is simple and the pay is good. Damn the job agencies. I hope that there will be at least a few pretty girls working there to motivate me.

Sometimes movies have interesting dialogues. I just seemed to remember the ones that I find amusing. For example, a James Bond movie called "Tml never dies." As we all know, the secret agent always sleeps with the bond girls. So in this particular movie, Harle Barry is the bond girl (I think). James brought her to a party and she met another women who dislikes Bond.
"So I assume that James has taught you the Big Bang theory?"
"Yeah... he did." She said it with a grin and wink.

And then there's "Analyze that" staring Billy Crystal and Robert Deniro. (Forgive me for the spelling mistake) Robert plays the leader of a mafia group and he gots out of jail. Billy is in-charged of taking care of him in his house. The mafia brought a personal friend over. At night, Billy and his wife could hear shouting and moaning from the mafia's bedroom. So Billy went over and knocked on his door.
"What? Can't you see I'm busy?"
"Yes I can see that. But I have a 17 year old son in the house!"
"Ok, I can try to talk to her about it."
"No! That's not what I meant!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home