Touch
Dear Pupu
Today during my free period, my friends and I went to an empty tutorial room to study. After studying for some time, I got bored. Suddenly, my left hand unconsciously moved to one of my friend's chest and started feeling his deep 'drain'. Then I said, "Wow~! I like man with muscular chest. Do you mind flexing it for me?" And so he did.
I was deeply impressed. I thought that only overly muscular man can flex their chest muscles as shown on tv. My friend said doing pull ups everyday helps alot. Then he reached his hand out and started feeling my abs. And he said, "Wah~! Can you let me feel more? I've never felt any real abs before!" I told him that to get abs, he need to get rid of the fats on his stomach. In fact, everyone has abs. Its the layer of fats at our stomach that is actually blocking our abs. So doing sit-ups won't really help. You need to lose fats, like running.
Now that I think of it, the above encounter sound kind of gayish and pornographic. I guess this is what happens when you are stressed out. I must get my fitness back after the exams to clear my IPPT. I want to be able to flex my chest muscles too~ Anyway, I'm not gay, yet....

2 Comments:
how could u touch someone behind my back sobz......
I'm sorry deary..... Believe me, you are still in my heart....
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home