Monday, April 14, 2008

Motivation

Dear Pupu

After studying for a long time, I got bored and played my guitar. And I recorded three pieces. All three of them are either latin or spanish. My performance piece for this week's lesson is Romance. I hope I dun screw up.

I also found some tabs and scores for some of my favourite songs. One of them includes Cai Hong. I took weeks to actually find a playable one. I'm so going to learn it after the exams.

Speaking of which, I've found some motivation to study. If I have the opportunity, I may want to specialise in pharmaceutical and join the fight against cancer. I also remembered a sentence from a video that I watched some time ago. "The best gift that you can get for yourself is education."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home