Saturday, April 5, 2008

Exhausted

Dear Pupu

Today's maths test was another bitch. However, after a week of four tests, I can finally relax for awhile. I still have another test on coming wednesday. It's only a 1 AU module called Programming. I seriously dun understand anything about it. It's like learning a new language which makes no sense to me. And I discovered something amazing today. We're actually clearing core modules that some courses are taking at year 2, like maths and thermodynamics.

I'm going Qing Ming with my family early in the morning tml. I can predict that I will be in a bad mood due to the lack of sleep and bitch about it while praying. I hope that I can make it for my guitar lesson after that.

I need some motivation in life right now, like learning an exciting piece of music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home