Monday, April 7, 2008

Start

Dear Pupu

Finally went to catch a movie yesterday with my friends after a long time. The Bucket List was quite good. Some parts were hilarious while some were touching. Jack Nicolson is a good actor. I find the movie meaningful. There's one part where both of them were in Egypt, admiring the pyramids. Then Morgan Freeman told his friend something. When ancient egyptians died, God would ask them two questions to decide whether they would be reincarnated. The first qn is: Have you found joy in life? The second qn is: Have you given joy to the people around you? So the movie is about finding joy in life before we kick the bucket. Have you found the joy in your life yet?

I sneezed quite alot today. It's either someone's cursing me, or missing me. Maybe I just got a cold. Anyway, my mugging campaign officially starts today. I'm going all out. Roar~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home