Friday, April 4, 2008

Carefree

Dear Pupu

Today's organic chem test was extremely difficult. Even though the prof gave us extra time, it didn't help at all. I still couldn't do most of the questions. After the test, I discovered that I made some mistakes again. Sigh... I'm doing things that I shouldn't be doing again.... I'm extremely depressed right now.... Not only this, I can't play on friday night because I have to study for my test tml. If this goes on, I dunno how I can get my first class honours. I guess I just have to do my best and take whatever it comes after that.

Why can't I be so carefree like my rabbit? When I reached home today, it was lying down in it's cage, thinking about what's for dinner. How I wish everyday was playday....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home