Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Blind

Dear Pupu,

Last night was quite a tiring night. My mom suddenly had severe headache and vomitted three times. So I had to cook dinner and wash the plates. After that, I brought to her a private clinic. Fortunately, she felt better after consuming the medicine.

Even though he was at home, he did not show any signs of concern at all. He only dug up medicine that was more than four years old and threw it on the table. He din even give any money for her to see the doctor.

Why do I have to live under the same roof with such man?

If there is a god, it must be blind. That's why I dun believe in gods. Man created god to make themselves feel better.

His death would make my life easier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home