Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Loveless

Dear Pupu,

I actually saw her today! And we were eating in the same canteen too. I think that I should have approached her, but she has rejected me once. So I din really want to do it. I have the fear of being rejected again. But it wasn't a direct rejection. I have the help of friends, and her response was a "no". She dun even want to accept me as a friend. And thus I can only watch her from afar. My friend told me to move on, but there is no other girl that I fancy. To make my life worse, I have four tests next week.

Life is sad so far....

I can only turn to my guitar and kawaii CJ7. My kawaii CJ7 is always smiling, so it cheers me up everytime I see it. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home