First Post~
I've decided to set up this blog just for fun. I will blog about my frustrations or joy in life, and also post some of my guitar recordings on the right of this page.
This morning while I was on my way to school in the train, a man suddenly leaned against the metal pole that I was holding on to. Obviously, he felt my hand and apologized to me. After that, he leaned against the pole again. I had to pull my hand back and I became pissed. I seriously hate this kind of people who wants the entire pole for themselves. They're so inconsiderate. I felt like giving him one tight slap. If I have a DeathNote and the Shinigami eyes, I would immediately write down his name. His death would be strip dancing around the pole and continuously banging his head on the pole until he dies.
Anyway, test on a saturday morning is absolutely bad timing. The last two questions carry a total weightage of 50% and it was both tedious and difficult. I think almost everyone is screwed. But then again, if anyone gets full marks for this test, I won't be surprised at all. I'm getting quite used to it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home