Monday, March 17, 2008

No life!

There are some people in my course who only live for marks and grades. Their conversations always revolves around calculating their marks for every test and exam and "How to get GPA 5.0?" I really can't believe such people exist. They absolutely have no life at all~!!! All they can do is to mug non-stop! Are grades that important to them????

Anyway, I just watched the lastest episode of Gundam 00. One of the gundam meisters had died. It was quite unexpected. I became very sad. Thus, I went to play and recorded a sad song. It's called "Pu Gong Ying De Yue Ding." For those who had no idea what it is, its a song by Jay Chou. It is the fifth song in his newest album. The song was played in piano by default, but I played it in guitar since that's the only musical instrument I can play.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home