Saturday, March 22, 2008

Down

Dear Pupu

Last night my computer died on me. I took out the casing and investigated. The CPU fan spoilt, and I suspected that the processor overheated and burnt. So this morning, I have to take a cab down to Bugis and asked for professional assistance. I was right. Both the proccessor and fan were replaced. Then I took a cab back home. I spent a total of 120 dollars. I'm so broke....

From this, I realized that our lives are tied down by technology. Without my computer, I won't be able to do most of my homework, watch anime and charge my psp. I also need to change my hard disk soon. The shop owner warned me that my hard disk can break down anytime. So I think its better to buy a new PC~! But that would be an unattainable dream.

I have a speech on monday. I hate speaking in front of so many people. And it is worth 20% of a 2 AU module. I need to have alot of courage!!!

Grant me strength, O' mighty CJ7~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home