A miracle
Dear Pupu,
I went to give tuiton lesson last night. My korean tutee is quite smart and he is able to understand what I taught him. Towards the end of the lesson, we started talking about stuff that are not related to studies. He did most of the talking and I was only listening. He talked to me about the economic issues in korea, how restricted his life is and so on. We even talked about games. He said that he cannot use computer at home and even watch tv. I pitied him. He'll try to search for a new guardian and shift his house immediately.
Today was my second time in this semester that I saw her. She was well-dressed as usual and had make-up on her face. I was overjoyed, even for that second.
Lectures and tutorials are getting difficult to comprehend. I'm going to have about three to four tests on the first week of April. Almost all of them are my core modules like organic chem, maths and material science. I'm so screwed. It's time to ban myself from playing PSP. Even if I do, I doubt that I'll survive.
I'm witnessing a failed marriage everyday. They should seriously get divorced. Otherwise, I'll continue to think of someway to buy a new house and shift. But that would be far-fetch. How long do I have to endure this?
I have alot of assignments due next monday.
I need someone to talk to....
I feel like giving up.....
No more..... no more......

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home