Monday, October 27, 2008

Final Fantasy Guitar Solo

Dear Pupu

I have been having mood swings. It goes up and down like the stock market. But I dun buy stocks, so my mood isn't controlled by the economy. I've been feeling pretty down because I felt worthless. Even people who copy during tests can trash me flat. I totally give up on studying. I also felt happy because I've found the ultimate book to my salvation. Yes! That is the Final Fantasy Guitar Solo Collection!!!! There are so many good music that have been arranged for the guitar. Fantastic music includes Aerith's Theme, Melodies of Life, Eyes on Me, To Zanarkand, Suteki Da Ne and more!!!

I'm almost done in learning Melodies of Life. It's so tough. Oh. And for my guitar lesson for the past few weeks, I learned "Without you", "Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps" and the full version of Romance De Amor. So awesome. I dun think anyone would be able to feel the same joy as me.

This is an orchestra version of Suteki Da Ne from FF-X with vocal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home