Friday, October 24, 2008

Terra

Dear Pupu

I finally had my quiz today after studying for a week. It was mcq and it turned out to be a killer even though it was open-book. I felt like buying Toto when I was filling up the answer sheet. I was just choosing options that seemed right, hoping that it would strike. Somehow I felt discouraged about studying now. I studied so hard for it and this was all I could do. It's the same for all other modules. Maybe I'm just dumb.

Putting this aside, I watched quite alot of shows that came out this week. House, Heroes and Fringe were fantastic as usual. South Park is finally back and its still as humourous as ever. And I have good news to tell! No, I'm not attached. I finally found the tabs for a song that I've been searching for a long time. It's called Terra's theme from FF6. Studying is useless to me anymore. I shall play the guitar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home