Soul Mate
Dear Pupu
My sister is going to get married soon! Well... actually this is old news, because her boyfriend had proposed quite some time ago. So they're busy searching for a new house and planning for their big event. Most probably to be scheduled second half of next year. They had been together for five long years. Now that I think about it, they started during the second year of her bf's uni life..... which is where I am now.
So if I am to get married, I need to have a girlfriend and a stable relationship first. My friend also strongly recommended that I need to have a girlfriend too. Well... He said that it was to control my insanity and cravings. According to my previous research, this may be true. So I've thought of a few ways to find myself a nice girlfriend :D
First method: I'll wait along a corridor in school where the probablity of beautiful girls passing by is high. I'll pick the right one in my mind, approach her, kneel down, and confessed my everlasting and passionate love for her. If she rejects me, I'll kidnap her. She will be tied to a bed standing vertically. I'll start whipping her until she accepts me.
"Accept my love you bitch~!!!" *Sound of whipping in background*
"Argh!!!! Yes, I will. Please.... no more...." *More whipping*
Second method: I'll start walking around every hall, knocking from door to door. If a-not-so-pretty girl opens the door, I'll just say that I got the wrong room. And then I'll proceed to the next. This process continues until an angel/goddess/diva/babe opens the door. Without any hesitation, I'll quickly rush in, close and lock the door, and the room starts to shake violently. The next scene, I will be sitting on the bed, lighting my cigeratte. My future wife will be in bed, with a white blanket covering her body, crying.
"Don't worry," I said as I blew out a puff of smoke. "I'll take full responsibility."
If both method fails, I'll think of a third alternative.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home