Research conclusion
Dear Pupu
I shall now conclude the end of my secret research that had being carried out many years ago. My research involved the observance and studying of behaviour pattern of men who are attached and those who are not attached. For convenience sake, I shall label men who are not attached as 'X' and the other group as 'Y'.
Here, we have to assume that most men are lecherous in nature. Logically, X's behaviour are usually lecherous compared to Y. This is probably due to the fact that Y are usually satisfied by their partners sexually. Y are usually less interactive and are avoidance in topics related to sex, sick jokes and beautiful girls. Most probably Y are already attached and they only see their partners as the only perfect soul mate one for them.
So in other words, X are lecherous in nature. They need to be controlled, and this can be done by bringing a control factor, a girl of their dream, to suppress their lecherous nature. Here, I have to consider the minority groups as well. These minority groups are 'men who are not attached and not interested in sex, sick jokes and beautiful girls', and ' men who are attached and yet they are still interested in sex, sick jokes and beautiful girls'. I shall label these groups as Xv and Yv respectively.
For Xv unfortunately, these are the people who society labelled as homosexuals. In layman's term, 'gay'. For Yv, I can only conclude that they either not sexually involved with their current partners, or they are unfaithful. So under such circumstances, we are able to identify unfaithful men. Of course we have to assume that sexually involved men are faithful to their partner. This concludes the end of my research.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home