Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Gifts

Dear Pupu

Quite a number of things had happened. First of all, my mum had her thumb cut while trying to open a canned food. The cut was so deep that it wun stop bleeding. So we had to rush down to the hospital to sew the wound. We waited for 2 bloody hours, and the wound was still bleeding. Now that her thumb is injured, I had to cook and do the dishes. I'm beginning to feel like a house husband.

I received a few birthday gifts from my friends over the weekend.



I wish I had this.... Unfortunately it's not mine.... Sigh..... It looks so cute.

A long sleeve t-shirt from GAP.

A kinky pink color checked boxers.

A pocket calender. If you can't see what's inside, allow me to elaborate. Sunday: Rest Day, Monday to Saturday: 1 x Rose flavoured Okamoto condom. It's going to be a tiring but exciting week for me if I put it to good use.

Finally, a maestro acoustic guitar~!!!! Woohoo~!!!

I can finally start learning those songs that require higher notes. However, I've been busy lately with school work. I'm blogging right now because I felt dismay upon doing my programming assignment.

Studying in uni is tough. I should set up a stall in a wet market and start selling vegetables.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home