Friday, August 22, 2008

Mr. Bombastic

Dear Pupu

Yesterday was my birthday and I would like to thank those who wished me. Even though it was a special day, it felt like it was just another ordinary day. I went to school as usual, attended lessons(not to mention the frustration of not understanding the lecturers as usual), went home, have my dinner, did my tutorials, feed my pets and play the guitar.

Age is just a number that represents how old you are. I turned 22 and I dun feel young anymore. It questions me what I actually achieved so far in my life. And then I realized... I'm still a bloody student who needs to meet deadlines. Even if I do graduate, I still need to work to pay my tuition fees, and erm... well you know.

Alright, let's get back to serious business. There's one particular guy in my course who is super fit and tanned. Whatever clothes he wears, I'm still able to see his gorgeous and toned muscles. I also heard that he got into Ureka, which is quite a great feat. And I also heard that he wants to go for a gym instructor course. What a guy. Just his fine body is able to make women drool all over him. Maybe "fine" is an understatement. Even when he holds his pen, it seemed like his muscles were already flexing by themselves. So what happens when he actually flex it for real? Does all the veins pop out and start throbbing? Does his clothes tear off on its own?
His muscles are so well defined that you can see actually start a bio class and point to everyone which part of the muscle there is. Perhaps he always has a bottle of oil in his pants. Whenever he feels stress or rage, he would tear off his clothes like Hulk Hogan and start to splash the oil all over his body, showing off his shiny, well-toned, defined and delicious meat. Then the music "Mr. Bombastic" would be playing in the background.
Imagine him thrusting. It would be like an enraged dolphin emerging out from the open sea with beads of sweat surrounding it. Wait! What would happen if he runs down a white sandy beach with nothing on, except for a leopard skin g-string?!?! *Gasp* His chest muscles and biceps would be bouncing up and down, and his tanned skin would be stretching over his tender and toned possession. I strongly recommend him to replace this guy for Vodka advertising.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha.purple light *blink blink*

September 12, 2008 at 3:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home