Itch
Dear Pupu
We also went for the cable car ride. Initially, the ride was super scary. Because it was super high and it looked super dangerous! On top of that, an empty cable car dropped down last year. Still, we went for the ride knowing this.
Ocean park was fun, except for the roller coaster and the free-fall ride. I'm practically been persuaded and dragged into most of the rides. I swear that it was life changing experience. The dolphins show were amazing. They're so obedient and cute. I've decided to train my rabbit and tortoises to be like them.
There's also dim sum and shopping! Yes! Food was delicious! Clothes were... not so cheap for guys.... Macau was quite an eye-opener too. There are so many hotels and casinos. It's amazing to see how people throw their money away without thinking twice. The wax musuem was fantastic. Get to take pictures with famous celebrities like Angelina Jolie, Kylie, Jay Chou, Brad Pitt, Ayumi, Paris Hilton and more!
I've been eating tonnes of food when I was in Hong Kong. The trend continued when I came back for 2 days. I need to lose weight now. I made a new friend too~
His name is McDull! He's a famous cartoon character made in Hong Kong.
I wonder how did that pesky mosquito managed to bite my right butt cheek. It's so inconvenient to scratch it.

2 Comments:
pupu has a blog! :O
Erm.. yar. I had it for quite some time liao :D
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home