Friday, August 15, 2008

Killing Spree

Dear Pupu

Whenever people come to me and start to show off about their timetable or how early their exam ends, I would always feel like putting my hands around their neck and start choking them to death. Alternatively, I would take a huge pillow out of my Doraemon pouch, put it over their pathetic and sorry faces, and start to smother them to death.

Sometimes human beings like them aggravate me alot. So what's the point of telling me how free they are or how early their exam ends? Does it boost their damn ego? Does it make them feel superior to all other human beings? Are these the only things that make them feel proud about living? Does it boost their GPA to 5.0?

In times like this when I feel like going on a killing spree, Monster Hunter Freedom 2G is the game that I would go for on the PSP console. I would treat those people like monsters, and slay them to perfection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home