Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Flying

Dear Pupu

I'm finally flying to Hong Kong tml. Looking forward to it. Hope that it'll be lots of fun. There's disneyland, ocean park, mocow and more. I want to try the dim sum, roast goose, egg tarts and err... there should be more. There's also shopping! Yes! Shopping! I've already made a list in my mind the things that I want to buy. Muahahaha~

Last year around the same time I went to Taiwan. On my trip back, I sat next to a young woman. I was surprised that she took out a blanket from her bag. During the flight, my butt cheeks began to cramp due to the poor cushioning of the seat. And so I began to adjust the pressure exerted on my butt cheeks. First I tried to relax my left cheek by sitting on the other one. After awhile, I focused on relaxing my right cheek. Then when I equally distributed the pressure on both butt cheeks, they began to cramp again.

I felt frustrated. Thus I decided to sit on my hands. The woman next to me thought that I was cold, because I was sitting on my hands. Then to my surprise again, she offered to share the blanket with me. I was touched, and she looked... well... above average I would say. But in the end, I rejected her because I wasn't cold at all. Sigh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home