Name
Dear Pupu
It was an honour to know that some people actually think that my blog is funny. Well, sometimes. Anyway, every guy has his own time of being emo.
I just came to realize that I never name my classical guitar even though I play it almost everyday. I shall name it Gitah. You will always be my best friend.
Sometimes when you're in a hurry, you just want to reach your destination as fast as possible. For example, when you alight a bus, you would hope that all the buggers in front of you will just quickly fly out of the door. It's been a common trend that fat and slow aunties always like to hold on to the railing and alight the bus step by step. I don't really blame them for this, because I understand the challenges one faces when one should get obese or old. But they can't help themselves but to stand right infront of the bloody exit and look around, wondering where they have alighted, blocking the rest of the people who are alighting.
Maybe its because they feel a sense of achievement that they actually walked down 2 steps and wanted to enjoy the moment. Can't they just step aside and bask in their own glory?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home