Unemployed
Dear Pupu
Its the holidays and I found a job. To be exact, I had a job. I worked in a warehouse and its a one week extendable contract. The working enviroment was quite bad and I decided not to extend the contract. I had to perspire every minute and my fingers were swollen from carrying heavy stuffs. The warehouse was so dusty that I can only see dark matter when I cleared my nose at home. Anyway, I'm so glad that its over. So now I'm back to square one looking for a job.
A few days ago the results were finally out. I was so nervous back then. To my surprise, I did better than I had expected. I dunno why. I dun even have time to finish a part of question. Maybe the papers were difficult and much moderation was done. Or I'm just plain lucky.
There are so many good movies coming to the cinemas this holiday. I'm so looking forward to watch them!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home