Boom Boom Pow
Dear Pupu
It's been a long time. First of all.... I think Transformers rock. I have no idea why some of the reviews condemn the movie, but I think it is quite good. There are so many new transformers and Megan Fox was so hot. I think that there would be a third installement judging from the ending of the movie.
Anyway, I quit my temp job about a week ago. Currently I'm just enjoying my holidays. I actually have a decent iternary. I play games and my guitar in the morning and afternoon, then I watch Prison Break Season 4 during the night. I started watching Prison Break all the way from season 1 after exams ended. Maybe I started watching during the exams. I can't really remember. Moving on, I also go running during alternate weekdays to train for my upcoming IPPT and reservist. It has been quite some time since I felt so happy with my life. I'm actually enjoying it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home