Hairy Potter
Dear Pupu
Reservist is finally over. I'm just glad that I'm out of that place. Anyway, it was fun to mingle with familiar faces. Some of the stories that I heard were very interesting.
Anyway, the new Harry Potter movie was quite dissappointing. I'm not really a big fan of the franchise, but there wasn't much action in the movie. And the flings that occurred were quite boring too. I think Dumbledore died too easily. He din even put up a good fight before he died. And he was supposed to be one of the most powerful wizard of all time?
Well, if you think about it, the theme of Harry Potter can be rather suggestive if one looks from another point of view. There could be something like Hairy Potter? Or maybe Hairy Potter and the Chamber of Secrets? If someone offended you, just tie that person up and make him/her your Prisoner of Azkaban. Maybe when you're in bed with someone (I dun care whether is it someone from the opposite sex), you could show off your Globet of Fire?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home