Saturday, April 25, 2009

One more

Dear Pupu

I only have one more paper to go. But it still kinda sucks knowing that most people are already enjoying themselves. Why does my paper always have to end so late? Anyway, all the papers that I have taken so far are.... catastrophic. This is the current state of my mind:



Yesterday I had a paper that was quite difficult. In fact, I have never taken such a difficult module before. One of my friends even took an MC for the paper. Then after the exam, someone I knew called me to check on how I felt about the level of diffculty. He was calling people up because he knows how to do every damn question and was AFRAID that everyone would also do well. Thus his chances of getting A+ maybe diminshed. What a bastard.

Why does my course always have these kind of retards?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home