Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Wall.E

Dear Pupu

I had my grade 9 guitar test on last sunday afternoon. As usual, I panic and resulted in a few mistakes when I was playing an exam song. *Sigh sigh sigh* I think I should be able to pass. I'm finally moving on to grade 8 after spending months trying to prepare for that blasted exam. I hope I will be able to learn more inspiring songs.

I finally watched Wall.E. I think it was a great movie. It's so funny and touching towards the end. Wall.E was a very friendly robot. It waved at every other robot or human and introduced itself. Eve.A was cool too. It was touched by Wall.E's actions and fell in love with it. Even robots get to fall in love.

I think I got 3 or more tests coming up after recess week. I'm going to have a trauma soon......

My friend commented that I have a fine ass. I couldn't agree more.

I need my daily dosage of sick jokes, porn, tutorials, notes, physical pain and sight-seeing of babes to keep my sanity in line.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wtf physical pain..... u mean indiana jones style?

September 11, 2008 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger Pupu said...

Hmm... I'll just leave it up to your imagination :D

September 11, 2008 at 8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home