Good show
Dear Pupu
Of all times MSN starts to fail. Damn it all. I intended to ask my fellow friend to send me some work related stuff because I need to hand in an assignment the following day. Well.... He can still send it to me via email, but he doesn't seem to be at home. So I have nothing to do now but to collect dust and rot.
I received an email about MSN going to be charged soon, that's why it cannot be accessed now. I wonder if it's true or not. Now that I think about it, MSN seemed to be very convenient for group discussions and quick flow of information. But now that everyone can't sign in, we can only rely on our handphones.
Today school was boring was usual, except for a few stuffs. One of the lecturers announced that there will not be a surprise quiz. Everyone in the lecture theatre (LT) cheered and praised him. Then he said that there will be a quiz next week. Almost the entire LT jeered and threw tantrum. I think I was the only one cursing and swearing.
After that during the toilet break, my friend saw the colour of a girl's undies when the wind blew up her mini-skirt. He almost clapped in joy. It's a pity I wasn't there to witness the event. So I guess that what happens when a girl doesn't wear some sort of short inside.

2 Comments:
hahaha so wad colour was it?
i realised that all ur entries the exciting part is saturated in the last paragraph lehs.
- BT group chairlady!
ps: benji says we're gonna hav a club outing during recess wk!:D
Hahahaha. I always leave the most exciting part till the last. I din say the color because I wanted to protect privacy mah.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home