Sunday, June 22, 2008

Moon

Dear Pupu

I finally quit my job. No longer I will have to deal with difficult customers and repeat the same bloody script for a few dozen times everyday. Now the next big thing is Hong Kong! Woohoo~ I can shop and eat all the dim sum for all I want. But before that I need to get vaccinated against the avian flu.

Now that I am jobless, I have plenty of time at hand. I shall start learning the songs that I've always wanted to play. I can finally play 月亮代表我的心. Although its quite an oldie, it still sounds kinda nice. I shall dedicate this song to my future other-half.

Damn I need a better guitar.

"California Dreaming"


I wish I could play like this kid. I shall get an acoustic guitar for my coming birthday and learn this song~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home