Praying
Dear Pupu,
In times of despair and anguish, I feel like praying. But I do not believe in any religion or god.
In times of despair and anguish, it is said that faith can help pull one through. But no matter how much faith one has, the situation will still remain the same.
I have never believed in anything or anyone but myself. So in times of despair and anguish, I can only rely on myself.
Sometimes I feel like radiating myself with gamma rays so I can transform into the Hulk and squeeze his FUCKING brains out of his numbskull. Bruce Banner sure has it easy. No one dares to offend him because his anger will eventually lead to a simple solution of violence. FYI, Bruce Banner is the incredible Hulk.
Is there any substance that can cause brain aneurysm in a person? No wait. Brain aneurysm is a sudden and painless death. I can't have that happening to him. I want him to suffer a long and agonising death. Each breath he draws will cause more pain for him. If there are any tumor cells in him, I hope they metastasis now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home