Friday, January 8, 2010

Prawning

Dear Pupu

It was my first time prawning and I realized that it was quite fun. The thrill of hooking up a prawn and pulling it out the water gives me a sense of achievement and satisfaction. However I still dun dare to pull the hook out of the poor thing's mouth, let alone breaking off its pincer.

I'm going for attachment starting next week and I can foresee a tiring semester ahead. Because of the long distance of my workplace, I would need to wake up at 5.30am everyday. Furthermore, I need to go back to campus and do my ureca after I knock off from work. If only I wouldn't need to sleep at night, I could have this kind of life for a semester.

I need to find a lawyer for divorce.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home